All Children of school going age between the ages of 6 and 16 years with at least one parent from Santrokofi are eligible for support. A Child whose parents may not originate from Santrokofi but is resident or attending school in any of the Three Santrokofi towns may qualify for support. However to qualify for support one or more of the following requirements would have to be met:
- Age between 6 and 16 years in school or about to start school
- Risk of not starting or droping out of school due to inability by parents or guardians to provide needed resources for the child's schooling
- Risk of not starting or droping out of school due traumatic incidents within the family.
- Proof of school attendance or admission letter
Generally the Foundation gives support for three consecutive years if application is approved by the board, based on the level of education the following criteria applies:
- Children in Primary school level are offered e a yearly support of 300 GHS for a period of Three years to be paid out at the beginning of every term.
- JSS level students are offered a yearly support of 600 GHS for a period of three years to be paid out at the beginning of every term.
- Proof of school attendance will have to be provided by submitting attendance report or exams report card at the end of every term.
- Students of primary school age may re-apply for support for the JSS studies period.